Post Thanks / Like

Engraved S&W Model 60-1

I sold my early Model 60 last year for an obscene amount of money. I had no intentions of ever selling it; but someone wanted it so badly when he saw it that he just kept doubling his offer almost every day. When it fot up to 10 times what Id paid for it; I said its yours.

Anyway, I figured that Id replace it with another snubbie when I rwn across one that piqued my interest. So, last Friday afternoon I STOPPED BY ol Time in Hudson, just to see what it was like after all the crazy gun buying thats been going on. Mike only had about 0% of the inventory that he usually has on hand (He said that pretty much whatever he gets in is gone in 2-3 days), but he did have some interesting stuff.

First, as always, I checked out the 1911s, and there were two really nice new engraved Colt Government Models, a stainless,with black,accents, and one finished in Royal Blue. I realized that both were much too nice and highly polished to ever see the inside of a holster; so I wander3d over to the snubbie display case.

there it was; my new snubbie, sitting in a nice wooden case. Mike gave me a decent cash price, so it got,a new home in Weeki Wachee.

Ive taken several pics in attempting to get the engraving to show, but,I just couldnt get the engraving on the barrel or cylinder to show up
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    from what i can see it is very nice
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.