Post Thanks / Like

New Springfield LW Champion

Didn't want to hijack Ricks thread so I thought I'd start a new one. I received the new Springfield today and first impressions are that the fit and finish are excellent. Initially I thought that the trigger pull was a little heavier than advertised (4.5 - 5.5), however it measures just slightly below 4.5 so I'm going to not even touch it.
    Boresighting it shows it to be a little off but need to shoot it to be sure. That being said I didn't buy it as a target gun so it may not be an issue.
    The only extremely small issue I had was the the take down tool had a rough edge and wouldn't fit into the hole in the guide rod, easy fix so no big deal. Of course I wish I didn't need the tool but I knew about that before I bought it so that's the way it is.
    One really good thing is that there was no ILS installed, I wasn't sure if there would be or not, glad there wasn't so that's one thing I don't need to spend money to remove.

I'll hold off on posting a pic until I get the new grips which I hope will be later this week. Planing on a range trip tomorrow so I'll post more then, good or bad.
    So far I think I made a good choice.
    Last edited by flphotog; 01-07-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the grips a couple of days ago so as promised here are the pics.

Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry