Post Thanks / Like

Cool Christmas party!

Looks like it's getting to be that time again. Our 5th annual Christmas party will be held on December 15th at 4:00 p.m. at Southern harmony restaurant at the intersection of highway 301 and highway 50 in Ridge Manor.

It is a small restaurant so I will need to know who is going to be there and I can make sure there's going to be Room for everybody.

Please get back to me here in this thread or PM me If you plan on attending

Don
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please respond and let me know if you're coming to the Christmas party. I have the have a number so the restaurant and I can work out a price for the dinner. Right now I have 3 couples who have confirmed. Bam bam and his wife, me and my wife, and Jan and his wife.

Don
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.