Post Thanks / Like

Question What is a WWII Carbine Worth??

You might just be very surprised!

Quote: Well, maybe about a grand or so. What if it has a low serial number? And is in really good condition. Well, that elevates the price a little.What if itís an M3 with sniper scope? Well, a lot more. For one thing, the M3s were all select-fire ó a selective-fire M2 carbine, on the National Firearms Registry and Tracking Record database (in other words, civilian-transferable) is worth quite a bit, maybe $10k.

But what if its a T-3???

http://weaponsman.com/?p=15299

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, when I think about about what those things used to go for (not the Class III ones)...

Back in the mid-seventies; I bought one cut down into a pistol in Phenix City, Ala. for $89.00. Legal. From a GS.

This gives me an idea, Sig.

We need to start a thread about all the great firearms we used to own, and sold back when we were too young (and stupid) to know any better.

Man, I had a bunch!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McC. View Post
    Man, when I think about about what those things used to go for (not the Class III ones)...

Back in the mid-seventies; I bought one cut down into a pistol in Phenix City, Ala. for $89.00. Legal. From a GS.

This gives me an idea, Sig.

We need to start a thread about all the great firearms we used to own, and sold back when we were too young (and stupid) to know any better.

Man, I had a bunch!
    Great idea, I have had a few of those too.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

What is a WWII Carbine Worth

my father in law has his "Air Force Vetran" hat on at all times, and loves talking about his experiences with those who come up and ask.B