Post Thanks / Like

Question IWB VS Pocket Carry

I know its always best to pack in a holster on the belt, either inside or outside, but its hot and uncomfortable during the summer. I am still choosing the Ramora pocket holster with the smaller 380 pistols that are light and a joy to pack.

A 9mm would be the better choice in a nice shield, ruger or other weapon choice, but still no gunfights in over 70 years makes me lazy I guess. Your thoughts please.

Post Thanks / Like
    I carry pistols that are of sufficient caliber and size to actually be useful in a gunfight, so no pocket carry for me.

My “little” carry gun is a Performance Center Shield 9.

My most often carried EDC pistols are any of several 1911’s, some S&W M&P series pistols, a Sig Legion P229, or a Springfield XD(M) 4.5 in 10mm.

I guess that folks who carry mouseguns are hoping for the best. I plan for the worst, and prepare accordingly.
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

3. Likes flphotog  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you Rick, my two most carried are currently either the H&K USP9c or HK45c. If I need something a little smaller I go with the Springfield XDe.
    I used to carry IWB bit it's been OWB for me for a long time now. I've never pocket carried. I do carry a 1911 now and then.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

5. Likes Rick McC.  liked this post