Post Thanks / Like

Taurus Spectrum 380

I liked the looks and feel of this new Taurus 380 and had to have one. It just fits my hand perfectly and the recoil is very manageable. I did find the trigger pull long, heavy and a bit gritty. The long heavy pull makes this a very safe pocket carry pistol, in my opinion. The trigger has a wide shoe for the finger and that helps ease the pull.

My range time was limited so I only shot one type of ammo and two full magazines. For a small pistol it shot a very nice group, very similar to what I have come to expect from my Taurus TCP 380. I will follow up when I have more time tp put through some different types of ammo and break it in better in the near future.

TaurusSpectrum380.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that Rural King has the Taurus Spectrum on sale for less than $200 and so does CDNN. If you buy through Rural King you can avoid the transfer fee too.

CDNN price is $169.99 and Rural King is $179.99. With CDNN you would have to pay a transfer fee to a FFL. Rural King there is no charge and you do the paperwork at their store.
    Last edited by sig232; 05-18-2019 at 08:53 AM.