Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dade City Gun Club Renewal

Just wrote the check to renew my Dade City RGC membership for this year. Given how often I made it there last year, I would have been better off paying the public fee each time. It must be almost three miles from my house and I don't seem to be able to get it on the schedule!! Resolve to do better this year!

2. Likes Rick McC.  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with getting regular shooting back on your schedule!

I hadn't shot enough to know it over the last year myself, for one reason or another.

I did shoot in the January IDPA match at HSC, which was the first Id shot since the annual BUG IDPA match in May of 2017. I came in fifth overall, which really surprised me.

I decided to go back to shooting every week, but when last Tuesday came around, Id picked some bug going around, and was out of commission for a couple of days.

Anyway, my plan is to make it to the weekly practices, and shoot every monthly match. Ive found that if I set up my range bag the evening before, I have a better chance of making it to the range the next day.
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

4. Likes sig232 , waltherppk  liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your bug but happy to hear you're back making smoke! Better do all the shooting you can before the world ends 12 years from now!! You can't take all that lead with you!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been doing the Tampa Bay Sporting Clays Steak and Clays shoots each month. Another one today, by the way, its call Burgers and Bullets. Lots of fun, cost is $50 for 50 clays, golf cart, and a fantastic dinner. You have to supply the ammo. Check out their web site for activities.

Post Thanks / Like
    HSC members pay $3.00 to shoot the weekly IDPA practices, from 9:AM-11:AM, and can move to the 200 meter range to shoot rifles from 11:AM-1:PM if theyd like. You could shoot pistols there as well.

It costs $10.00 to shoot the monthly IDPA match.

I believe that shooting at the open range all day (9:AM-3:PM) costs members $1.00, non-members $16.00.
    Last edited by Rick McC.; 02-11-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer