Post Thanks / Like

Cool Tampa Gun Show December 1st, 2nd.

Its at the intersection of the I-4 and 301 area. The Tampa fairgrounds.

Lots to see, this is the big show of the year for those of us wanting to buy that new gun for Christmas.

Go online to get a $1 off coupon against the entry fee. See ya there.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to be negative but I've slowed down on gun shows. Used gun prices are unrealistic given the low prices on new guns. It's hard to negotiate when their price is 25% high and they offer 50% of what mine is worth in trade. This time of year, I'm saving up to pay real estate taxes and car insurance plus something for Santa to bring Mama for Christmas!!

3. Likes sig232  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waltherppk View Post
    I hate to be negative but I've slowed down on gun shows. Used gun prices are unrealistic given the low prices on new guns. It's hard to negotiate when their price is 25% high and they offer 50% of what mine is worth in trade. This time of year, I'm saving up to pay real estate taxes and car insurance plus something for Santa to bring Mama for Christmas!!
    I will have to agree with you Pat. I did not make it to the gun show and also find it a expensive experience these days. High prices, high cost of entry and parking and few deals. Best deals are with our sponsors shoot straight and others that we have done business with in the past.

5. Likes waltherppk  liked this post