Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nelson and Gillim Concede!

After over 40 years, Nelson is finally getting kicked off the public payroll, although he'll be getting a hefty pension check every month. Gillim finally conceded yesterday. We've just seen a preview of what the 2020 race will look like. Hopefully, Scott will fire Snipes and not leave it for DeSantis to do. She screwed up Broward County's election so bad it's almost laughable and then has the gall to say people are after her because she's black. Typical Dumbo response! When you get caught, play the race card!

2. Likes sig232 , frgood , Rick McC.  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news for sure!

Liberals; there outta’ be a bounty on ‘em!

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

4. Likes sig232  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i new that is was going to be bad but this was over the top the democrazys wanted us just let them get away with it
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw today that the bimbo election supervisor in Broward actually resigned, she should have been fired years ago but at least she is gone. They will probably replace her with someone just as bad or worse.

Sorry no link I saw it earlier today but don't remember where and I need to get back to the bench.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flphotog View Post
    I saw today that the bimbo election supervisor in Broward actually resigned, she should have been fired years ago but at least she is gone. They will probably replace her with someone just as bad or worse.

Sorry no link I saw it earlier today but don't remember where and I need to get back to the bench.
    Most likely they will find another candidate with adjustable morals to continue the pattern of cheating. Guess Broward Country is now full of the get free stuff mentality crowd. Sad for Florida as the state fills up with illegals that find a way to vote.