Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Bill Nelson Wants To Create A Nationwide Gun Registry

Good to know exactly what side of the fence his is on. His statements just alienated one heck of a large portion of Florida's population.

I personally just find his facial expressions almost demented. One weird dude.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/0...-gun-registry/

Post Thanks / Like
    new flash do not vote for any democazys if you want to keep you guns, everyone of then want too disarm all so that they can get full control of eveything
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be going down the choices voting all Republican except for that freak Marco Rubio.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sig232 View Post
    Good to know exactly what side of the fence his is on. His statements just alienated one heck of a large portion of Florida's population.

I personally just find his facial expressions almost demented. One weird dude.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/0...-gun-registry/
    This is no surprise sig, Nelson has always been anti-gun, he needs to go. As I've said before I'm not a fan of Scott, he will be getting my vote. I believe he is the only one with any chance to unseat Nelson. I know there are a lot out there that really don't like Scott but I believe he is the least of the two evils and anyone who doesn't vote for Scott and just doesn't vote is as good as a vote for Nelson.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flphotog View Post
    This is no surprise sig, Nelson has always been anti-gun, he needs to go. As I've said before I'm not a fan of Scott, he will be getting my vote. I believe he is the only one with any chance to unseat Nelson. I know there are a lot out there that really don't like Scott but I believe he is the least of the two evils and anyone who doesn't vote for Scott and just doesn't vote is as good as a vote for Nelson.
    Exactly.

I hate them both, but will take Scott over Nelson all day long!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I can vote for Scott under any circumstances. He's the most two faced and unprofessional "manager" I've ever had to deal with. However, I have worked with Nelson for 30+ years……he sat in a car with me on one Saturday during the Clinton years and watched as my men/teams working in heavy crime neighborhoods performed drug raids. He's always taken the time to see me in DC and my fellow comrades…..its going to be a tough choice for me…..

Bill is perplexing……I don't think he really believes in more gun control but is trying to placate his voting base. Most of these politicians could give a good rats backside about the issues but are trying -at all costs- to get the vote.

We're a divided country…..I don't like Trump but he's exhilaratingly successful. IMHO the media won't give him credit. Plus he's told the swamp to screw off, no one's safe. I think next they'll be reporting about his bathroom habits…..
    Last edited by Rangedog; 06-12-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with RickMcC. I don't care much for Scott since he flip-flopped on 21 year-old requirement, but I will NEVER vote for that 2 faced SOB Nelson.
    This is not a Bakery. I do not sugar coat anything.
    If you ask for my opinion, that is what you will get.
    Do Not be mad, when it is not what you want to hear.

If you have a problem with me, Call Me.
    If you do not have my number, you are not
    close enough to me for me to care if you
    have a problem with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangedog View Post
    I don't think I can vote for Scott under any circumstances. He's the most two faced and unprofessional "manager" I've ever had to deal with. However, I have worked with Nelson for 30+ years……he sat in a car with me on one Saturday during the Clinton years and watched as my men/teams working in heavy crime neighborhoods performed gun raids. He's always taken the time to see me in DC and my fellow comrades…..its going to be a tough choice for me…..

Bill is perplexing……I don't think he really believes in more gun control but is trying to placate his voting base. Most of these politicians could give a good rats backside about the issues but are trying -at all costs- to get the vote.

We're a divided country…..I don't like Trump but he's exhilaratingly successful. IMHO the media won't give him credit. Plus he's told the swamp to screw off, no one's safe. I think next they'll be reporting about his bathroom habits…..
    I have to disagree Rangedog, not voting is the same as a vote for Nelson. I don't give a crap what Nelsons reasons are for being the Ass that he is, he has voted against every pro gun bill and for every anti gun bill for as long as I can remember. Not only that he votes the liberal party line on every issue. He needs to go, that's the bottom line.
    As I said I'm not a fan of Scott but this is one of those times where we need to choose the least of two evils I'm sorry to say.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

9. Likes BangBang  liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that we all need to support Scott. Nelson is Schumer's errand boy and has done nothing for Florida and always comes down on the wrong side of every gun issue. I don't like that Scott went for the no guns til 21 issue but I think it was a political gamble to sway some independents and keep the kids off his back. There is a good chance the NRA will get it reversed anyway. BTW, Rubio's not on the ballot this year.

11. Likes sig232  liked this post