Post Thanks / Like

Do Assault Pit Bulls Need To Be Regulated?

I love dogs and found this article to be very interesting, especially the statistics of Pit Bulls being responsible for nearly 2/3 s of all dog bite fatalities.

Quote: America, we need to address pit bulls.
    The internet is riven with intense debate over what should be done with these notorious canines.
    Calls to ban the breed have met intense criticism from pit bull owners who claim their dogs are lovable creatures and pose no threat at all.

The anti-pit bull crowd counters the owners’ cute pictures with data showing the breed to be responsible for nearly two-thirds of all dog-bite fatalities in spite of only comprising six percent of America’s dog population.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/pit-bull-regulation/

Post Thanks / Like
    i think that the anti crowd just make thing up just like all other data you can make the number say what ever you want
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all about how the dog is trained and treated. My neighbor has two rescue dogs that are lovers not fighters! It's the world we live in. The liberal elite want to impose their will on the rest of us. It aint gonna work!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'VE been attacked by a PIT with absolutely no provocation ........so I am prejudiced.....they scare the hell out of me......as I was told attacking is in their lineage and can show up any time......I have no scientific evidence to back that.....they still scare the hell out of me.....
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....