Post Thanks / Like

Question ATI O/U Shotguns

These seem to be very reasonably priced at around $500+.

My Question: Any of our members have experience with the ATI brand of O/U shotguns?

I saw one recently that was very sweet looking and fit me well and was wondering if they are reliable.

https://www.americantactical.us/5483/detail.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Gee, I guess these and not very popular with members of this forum. Or new to the gun industry.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have the O/U but I do have an ATI Turkish semi auto, I've had it for 5 years give or take, not sure how many rounds through it but it has been flawless, no issues at all.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Lee, I don't do shotguns....

I have a Shockwave and a 12 gauge Ithaca Mod 37 Deerslayer pump with an 18" barrel but they are both strictly for defense. I have a Saiga .410 semi auto shotgun that I shot once (10 rounds I think). I bought it 5 or 6 years ago and this is the first time I've even thought about it in years. I have probably 3 or 4 survival rifles with rifle/shotgun barrels in my pile but nothing I ever mess around with...

I guess I'm just not an all around experienced gun person. My hand guns are my first priority....

Don
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

5. Thanks sig232  thanked for this post