Post Thanks / Like

Scotchbrite Reflective Tape

A safety precaution which allows more visibility at night to motorists that I'm there.

It's peel and stick. I did the bags and helmet last night as I've joined a motorcycle group who rides to Motorcycles on Main street once a month [ they city blocks off two blocks for motors only. There's about 800 bikes every first Friday night of the month that line the streets.

Normally I'm not out at night on the roads, but will be on many of the trips this summer. Saw it on one of the members bags and bought some on Amazon last week.

Luggage rack will get the same treatment soon.

Another picture the other day of the jacket that is high viz I wear when riding to be seen by motorists. It has C2 armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. Mesh for summer without two liners which are a waterproof liner and quilt liner for the winter months.

Of course I'm at a DD having a coffee

First one is with the full face, then I added another stripe to the bags and it's shown with the 1/2 helmet striping
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The mind is the limiting factor !!!!

2. Likes sig232 , JimmyA , Rick McC.  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see you being safety concious, unlike many motorcyclists who you see riding down here helmetless, in a wife beater, shorts and flip flops...lol. I want to continue riding too and therefore am quite safety concious myself. I just bought a Shoei fullface helmet in white as studies have shown cagers see white and yellow the best. Next project is more rear lights and convert to LED's for better visibility. Ride safe my friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin’ good, Brownie!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer