Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Knives kill more people then rifles

nobody cares about the killing of people it all about one group of people having all of the power if the democrazys can use the last school shooting to do that, this is what the end game is. there is some very bad people that just do crazy thing, i will not be giving up my guns the last time my people was disarmed we were slaves.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/11/...knife-control/
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

2. Likes Rangedog , sig232  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When 11 teens die per day in auto accident due to texting, its apparent it not who's dying and the cause. If they really cared, they would've done a long time ago. It's all about guns.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ed308 View Post
    When 11 teens die per day in auto accident due to texting, its apparent it not who's dying and the cause. If they really cared, they would've done a long time ago. It's all about guns.

It is NOT about Gun Control. It is about PEOPLE Control.
    This is not a Bakery. I do not sugar coat anything.
    If you ask for my opinion, that is what you will get.
    Do Not be mad, when it is not what you want to hear.

If you have a problem with me, Call Me.
    If you do not have my number, you are not
    close enough to me for me to care if you
    have a problem with me.

5. Likes Rick McC. , Rangedog  liked this post
    Thanks Rangedog  thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    It is NOT about Gun Control. It is about PEOPLE Control.
    It always has been...
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to be quite candid and honest. Almost every time a shooting happens, some state or town/county passes some kind of anti-gun law. Its usually of little consequence such as my home state Florida recently raising the age of gun purchase from 18 to 21. Nonetheless each time something is done to us. The left, the democrats and liberals are chipping away at our 2A. I'm afraid that within 5-10 years our guns will be gone altogether to the point I'm seriously considering not buying anymore! And we aren't doing anything effective to stop this. I could also go on and say the same about the removal of statues and flags, but thats drifting away from guns. Overall, I hate what I see going on in our country and its not getting any better. Maybe I read too much online. I want opinions...correct me if you think I'm wrong or just losing it.

8. Thanks flphotog  thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Old N' Grumpy View Post
    I'm going to be quite candid and honest. Almost every time a shooting happens, some state or town/county passes some kind of anti-gun law. Its usually of little consequence such as my home state Florida recently raising the age of gun purchase from 18 to 21. Nonetheless each time something is done to us. The left, the democrats and liberals are chipping away at our 2A. I'm afraid that within 5-10 years our guns will be gone altogether to the point I'm seriously considering not buying anymore! And we aren't doing anything effective to stop this. I could also go on and say the same about the removal of statues and flags, but thats drifting away from guns. Overall, I hate what I see going on in our country and its not getting any better. Maybe I read too much online. I want opinions...correct me if you think I'm wrong or just losing it.
    I fully agree, when this latest law was first being talked about, I can't say I was all for it but it did't sound so bad but after thinking about it I changed my mind and was fully against it. It doesn't accomplish anything, simply doing away with GFZ's would have accomplished a lot more than this piece of crap legislation.
    There were a lot behind this latest shooting none of them were guns. Fault should be laid where it belongs, in this case most of the fault belongs on the Broward County Sheriff (and his "amazing leadership"), the FBI, the Broward County school board, and the list could go on and on.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

10. Likes Rick McC. , Old N' Grumpy  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heads should be publicly rolling at the FBI.....there should be a "walk of shame" at FBI headquarters.....there should be a "walk of shame" at the sheriff's office.....instead, lets divert everyone's attention to a piece of iron that all the snowflakes have never even handled let alone shot...... the American way of life is slowly moving in an ass-backwards fashion.....we're emasculating males as quickly as we can, squeezing personal freedoms like never before and raising more than have the population on welfare......altho not a big Trump fan, at least he's fighting this nonsense......
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

12. Likes Rick McC. , flphotog  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rzach View Post
    nobody cares about the killing of people it all about one group of people having all of the power if the democrazys can use the last school shooting to do that, this is what the end game is. there is some very bad people that just do crazy thing, i will not be giving up my guns the last time my people was disarmed we were slaves.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/11/...knife-control/
    Don't go spreading the word around about knives, all we need are more crazy knife laws in FL, this place is already a swamp of patchwork knife law that no one can fully understand. We need to following the example of either GA or SC on knife law, they are both very good in this area.
    Last edited by Rick McC.; 03-20-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flphotog View Post
    Don't go spreading the word around about knives, all we need are more crazy knife laws in FL, this place is already a swamp of patchwork knife law that no one can fully understand. We need to following the example of either GA or SC on knife law, they are both very good in this area.
    True; itís pretty screwed up!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I am clueless to the knife laws in my own state. Had no idea there were that many! I just assumed the usual no switchblades, no stiletoes and no concealed carry without a permit. Apparently I need to look into this a bit!
    Last edited by Old N' Grumpy; 03-21-2018 at 09:47 AM.