Post Thanks / Like

Cool I bought a new frying pan!

I enjoy McDonald's sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin. I change it a bit when I
    order one by ordering it with a round egg instead of the flat yellow fold-an-egg
    they usually serve. I have tried for a very long time to make one at home and I
    got close but not as good. The hardest part is getting the round egg cooked.
    I've tried 2 or 3 different egg rings that you place in the pan and they don't
    work for me. Maybe they are too complicated for me but the eggs always run under
    the ring and I make a mess and give up 'til the next time.

The other day I was getting some stuff at the local Winn Dixie and I saw a little display rack
    with little frying pans for sale. They were just like a big frying pan; Teflon
    lined, grooves on the bottom for even heat, stainless handle and a silicon grip.
    They were just little. I bought one for $2.79.

Well I tried it this morning.... I cut off a slice of Jimmy Dean spicy country sausage about a half
    inch thick and put it on to cook. While that was going on I toasted an English
    muffin. I broke an egg into the little fry pan with some butter and checked on
    the sausage. While everything was cooking I trimmed a piece of white American
    cheese to fit the muffin. I put a healthy chunk of butter on both halves of the
    English muffin and put them both on a plate.

The egg slipped out of the little fry pan and fit perfectly on the muffin. The cheese fit right on top of
    the egg and the sausage finished the sandwich perfectly! It was hot, juicy, and
    delicious!

My McMuffin was better than McDonald's McMuffin!

Ok, I know, no one else cares about my victory but I am thrilled! As somebody omce
    said "Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?"

I put the 9mm in the pan to give an idea of size.....

Don

N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

2. Thanks sig232 , Rangedog  thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know I've seen those at Publix and mentioned to the wife that we could finally make the perfect Egg McMuffin with one of those but she gives me that weird "what were you drinking" look each time.

I'll try once again armed with your expert instructions.

AD
    NRA Instructor/Safety Officer
    IDPA Safety Officer
    Glock Armorer
    Open Carry Advocate
    USPSA/IDPA/ICORE

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to give that a try!!!! I love egg mcmuffins!!!!!
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    At $2.79, less expensive than a egg poacher which is what I've always used. I love McMuffins. But lately I'm game for either on a Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit or McDonalds Sausage Burritos.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................maybe even burger sliders too.

Sounds like you scored! Good job.