Thread: Did You Know?

Post Thanks / Like

Did You Know?

I picked up this info from this website and have not checked the accuracy. But if true its darn impressive.

Quote: almost 9% of Floridians have a Concealed Weapons Permit. Think about it: one in eleven people you see anywhere in Florida is legally carrying a firearm for self-defense. From praying in Church to ordering a Happy Meal at Mickey Dís.
    We are also a fully 10% of all carry permits in the US.

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/201...ome-cwp-stats/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God.....I would bet if a terrorist opened up in a restaurant while my wife and I were enjoying dinner overlooking the Kennedy Space Center and a terrorist shouted whatever BS about God is good....he would be shot about 50 times in the first 10 seconds and we'd just calmly reload or change mags and go back to our meals......and then step over him like the lower than a dog turd he is and they could sweep him out with the trash !!!!!
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

3. Likes Rick McC. , sig232  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangedog View Post
    Thank God.....I would bet if a terrorist opened up in a restaurant while my wife and I were enjoying dinner overlooking the Kennedy Space Center and a terrorist shouted whatever BS about God is good....he would be shot about 50 times in the first 10 seconds and we'd just calmly reload or change mags and go back to our meals......and then step over him like the lower than a dog turd he is and they could sweep him out with the trash !!!!!
    Damn right!

I show him the "zipper," and be on the hunt for accomplices...
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

5. Likes sig232 , Rangedog  liked this post