Post Thanks / Like

Home Invasion While Occupants Were Sleeping!

Question is: would you have had the presence of mind to not shoot first instead of engaging home invaders in conversation?

Quote: Mom grabbed both her shotgun and .45 caliber handgun and went right to it.
    I got up and came running through the hallway and my gun was sitting on the dog cage, and the guy was standing in the kitchen. He had just busted my door open.
    I put the gun in his face and asked him if there was something I could do for him, and he was gone just that quick, Lee said in the interview. I chased him out the back door trying to look at the tag number on the car, something I could describe other than just him.
    I almost killed him. One of them could have been dead. Had he not ran, he would have been dead, she said.

http://concealednation.org/2017/05/h...ders-with-gun/

Post Thanks / Like
    I like her attitude!!!!
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

Post Thanks / Like
    she could have been killed if he had fought and not ran, me gun come on target shoots fired reload
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

4. Likes sig232  liked this post