Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Giving up TV news for a week!!

I'm fed up with watching the crap on TV news!! Half of what you see isn't true and the other half is Dumbos spewing hate and bullcrap. The Dems have yet to win a special election so what they are doing is obviously not making the folks at home very happy. I'll be checking out some of the other 500 channels that Spectrum makes us pay for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont get me started with Spectrum....IMHO a pack of lying thieves!!!!

Its very hard to find "just" news.... the major networks are simply trying desperately to ambush Trump and his cabinet/family at every turn.

Occasionally you watch a report that shows politicians like John McCain should be wearing a straight jacket....!!!!!
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I hear you. What is being put forth as news these days is very depressing. A major effort to block Trump and demonize him at every turn. Hard to find an interesting story that shares the pros and cons of an issue to put up on the forum for members to comment on.

We as a nation have become so divided its going to be difficult to get back to the table to discuss anything of value.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one of many reasons why I got rid of my Cable, and get most of my news from my Computer. And NO, I do not get it from Facebook. I listen to some Talk Radio, and I read FOX news on the computer, and don't believe everything I see there.
    This is not a Bakery. I do not sugar coat anything.
    If you ask for my opinion, that is what you will get.
    Do Not be mad, when it is not what you want to hear.

If you have a problem with me, Call Me.
    If you do not have my number, you are not
    close enough to me for me to care if you
    have a problem with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    Just one of many reasons why I got rid of my Cable, and get most of my news from my Computer. And NO, I do not get it from Facebook. I listen to some Talk Radio, and I read FOX news on the computer, and don't believe everything I see there.
    You hit the nail on the head !!!! You simply can't believe anything at first read anymore.....oh, for the days of the Huntley/Brinkly Report!!!
    Bob
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you.....

6. Likes sig232 , BamBam  liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The amazing thing is that after not watching for a week, you tune in and nothing is changed! If I were Trump, I'd have the DOJ and the IRS working overtime harassing these idiots! Kathy Griffin got canned by CNN for her bloody head stunt and that's a good start! I remember the uproar when some stores brought out masks of Obama at Halloween and they were forced to take them off the shelves. It did help my blood pressure to turn off the tube and listen to some good 60s and 70s music!

8. Likes sig232  liked this post