Post Thanks / Like

FS or trade - 10/22 parts.

I have a bunch of 10/22 parts I would like to sell or trade.

6 metal trigger groups. 4 black ones and 2 silver ones. - $40 each shipped. All trigger groups *SPF*

2 factory blued 16.5 inch barrels in good shape with factory sights - $45 each shipped.

1 factory blued 16.5 inch barrel in rough shape. Bore is fine but finish is rough and front sight is broken - $25 shipped.

1 factory blued 10 inch Charger 10/22 barrel in good shape - $40 shipped. Charger barrel *SPF*

1 factory black synthetic stock never used - $40 + shipping

Assorted miscellaneous parts, barrel bands, mag releases, scope mounts, what have you - price dependent on what you want.

Will sell, trade, or take offers. I am looking for a KelTec P32 and I also like .22 handguns and all calibers of handgun ammo.

First person to post "I want it" here gets it.

Don
    Last edited by BangBang; 08-14-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested in the Charger barrel and all of the trigger guards. I believe I'll take them all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trigger groups and Charger barrel *SPF*.

Don
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.