Post Thanks / Like

Question Emoticons on a Smart Phone when composing message

I am not sure if this can be done but I will bring it up. I noticed that when replying to a post, I wanted to insert an emoticon while on my Android phone. A small window came up on the lower right corner of my phone with only a couple of emoticons visible. I couldn't move the window or gain access to other emoticons which left me to select from what was there. Even if the window cannot be moved at the android phone level, if the window simply popped up more at center, it would give us more access potentially. This is what I would consider a low priority request and is more visual for me than anything terribly functional. I know you have a full plate Eezay!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i will try to see what i can do with this later tonight, (at work right now) are you using the "mobile" version or full site on your phone? and what kind of phone if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeazy View Post
    i will try to see what i can do with this later tonight, (at work right now) are you using the "mobile" version or full site on your phone? and what kind of phone if you don't mind me asking?
    Android...LG G2 phone. Looks like full web site to me. I usually prefer the full site. Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott.... I have an Android also. Mine is a Samsung Note II and I view the forum in full site.

The smileys show up as you describe once in awhile on my phone also. When they do I tap the screen twice to reduce size of the image and the smileys go to full screen.

It works for me!

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    Scott.... I have an Android also. Mine is a Samsung Note II and I view the forum in full site.

The smileys show up as you describe once in awhile on my phone also. When they do I tap the screen twice to reduce size of the image and the smileys go to full screen.

It works for me!

Don
    I'll give that a try Don...thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott, did it work on your phone?

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    Scott, did it work on your phone?

Don
    Yes, sort of...hard to explain but I was able to pull it up and gain better access...it is always going to be tougher on a small device I guess but it definitely helped! I am sorry I didn't post back sooner. I was trying it at work and meant to update this post when I got home that day but forgot!

Post Thanks / Like

Emoticons on a Smart Phone when composing message

I dont know why youre white knighting this guy, couldnt you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, sort of...hard to explain but I was able to pull it up and gain better access...it is always going to be tougher on a small device I guess but it definitely helped! I am sorry I didn't post back sooner. I was trying it at work and meant to update this post when I got home that day but forgot!
    you do know that they still sale style-less for people with big finger 😜
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.