Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like the beauty, grace, long legs of a Swiss gal

K31 that is!!!! Great price at Classic on Swiss rifles! I know some of you out there wanted one! I would really like to get one of K31s to complement my 96/11!!! I am going to reload for this caliber shortly...I have 200 rounds of brass! The price seems reasonable although I have not priced them out lately. Classic claims they are a great batch!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/swis...fa24-238380701

Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Scott.... have you gotten your Schmidt yet?

Don
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    Hey Scott.... have you gotten your Schmidt yet?

Don
    I still have the 96/11. I was real close to buying one of the K-31s but then I bought the Bersa Thunder and that ended it for me. Now I am trying to save up for a nice O/U. However, a K-31 is still on my list!!!!!
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!