Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is something I chose to do. Vista Print has a basic 250 FREE business cards you can have made up for the cost of shipping, $4.99. They don't have allot of selection or styling options for the *free* cards, but it is good enough. So this is a card I had made up to advertise the forum! I am just awaiting delivery. I imagine Don will have some made up as well, but I thought it would be fun to have my own custom card with my Forum name on it!

2. Thanks BamBam , BangBang  thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have a check out as soon as I can find the checkbook. And an envelope. And stamps...

Jeff

4. Thanks BangBang  thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jeff for joining us and becoming a sponsor....

Don

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Our supporting members group is slowly growing! We now have 9 supporting members!

If you are thinking about becoming a paid member don't wait to long....

As one of the benefits of becoming a paid member you will receive 4 free raffle drawing coupons... one can be used as an entry into any Class "A" raffle and three of the coupons can be used as an entry into any Class "B" raffle. Just before I announce a new raffle the offer of free raffle coupons will be withdrawn until after that raffle is complete.

Don't be the one wishing you had saved money by purchasing a membership and received your free raffle coupons in time to use them when a raffle is announced!

I have been asked if the number of tickets available will increase when folks use their free coupons.... the answer is no. A Class "A" raffle will never have more than 35 tickets regardless of free coupons used and the number of tickets available for a Class "B" raffle will be announced when the raffle is announced...

If anyone would be interested in purchasing raffle tickets in advance there will be a quantity discount available. Please contact me if interested.....

Don

7. Likes Mountain Man , casper  liked this post
    Thanks wendy , casper  thanked for this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Don, Been busy and haven't been on for a while. I am sending a check out today and glad you are offering membership. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
    Marty

9. Likes Rick McC.  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Marty... Thank You for not only being a member but for supporting the forum as a paid supporting member!

There are some exciting things coming up that I'm pretty sure everyone will enjoy. You may even be able to use a couple of those free raffle coupons that come with a paid membership!

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    We have another one! Thanks to Rangedog for becoming supporting member #10! Our list of paid memberships is slowly growing and that shows solid growth of Gun Tips and Talk....

I know that 10 paid members doesn't seem like a lot but at this point that means that 25% of our total membership are paid members!

I feel like a proud father looking through the window of the nursery!

Don't wait to long if you want to use those free raffle coupons in our first raffle.... it might happen sooner than you think!

Don

12. Likes wendy  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My GunTipsandTalk cards arrived in the mail and they look great! My one daughter already asked for 3 to give to a few co-workers that she thinks would be interested. I'll be sure to have a few with me all the time!

14. Likes wendy  liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    MM, I ordered my VistaPrint cards the other day, and got a notification today that they had shipped. I "borrowed" your design for the initial order, but will be going with something different when I start ordering more. I needed some for the trip to the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits with BangBang later this month.

16. Likes Mountain Man , Rick McC.  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got my membership check in the mail, and finally joined Dade City Rod and Gun Club. Life is good.

Jeff

18. Likes BamBam , wendy , Mountain Man  liked this post