PDA

View Full Version : One small Tech problem.

BamBam
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
I have a very minor problem. It may be un-fixable, but I hope not. When I bring up the Main page to GT&T, on the line with "What's New" and "Forum" buttons, all of the Text between the "Forum" button, and the "Search" button, is one half a line higher than the text in the buttons. On the Main page, that bar is Orange in color. The text in question is half above the orange, and half in the orange. As I said, it's not a really big deal, but the contrast (or lack thereof) makes it harder to read than if the text was lined up completely in the orange bar. The same problem is evident on every page, but it isn't so problematic in other colors. On this page, for instance, the white text contrasts nicely with both shades of blue, and is easy to read.

Mountain Man
04-09-2014, 12:13 AM
I haven't really seen this issue? What OS and browser are you using? I am on XP using Chrome.

BamBam
04-09-2014, 12:24 AM
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and Internet Explorer or Mozilla. On Mozilla, the Taurus Ads don't show up at all, and the text I am speaking of is below the other Ads

Eeazy
04-11-2014, 08:48 AM
hmmm, what size screen are you using?

BamBam
04-11-2014, 06:03 PM
It a 17" screen. The line in question is the ONLY line out of place, anywhere on the Forum site. It is one half of a space high, on every page.

BangBang
04-11-2014, 08:16 PM
It a 17" screen. The line in question is the ONLY line out of place, anywhere on the Forum site. It is one half of a space high, on every page.

Eeasy, that is the first thing I checked also. He is using 1280 X 768. I told him I did not have a clue but that you would fix it no problem. How is that for having faith in you! :biggrin-new:

Don

BamBam
04-12-2014, 08:59 PM
I tried changing it to 1440 x 990 (which was recommended) but it didn't make any difference.

Eeazy
04-14-2014, 12:31 AM
alright i have done crazy stuff, made my own codes, re wrote full templets for the forum......but this one has got me puzzled! lol the only thing that i can think of is a program you have must be blocking part of the forum which is throwing the log in tabs off axis. (this is why you don't see the Taurus ads, and AD blocker is activated)

Im still trying to do some research on this one but it might take me some time to figure it out

BamBam
04-14-2014, 12:37 AM
alright i have done crazy stuff, made my own codes, re wrote full templets for the forum......but this one has got me puzzled! lol the only thing that i can think of is a program you have must be blocking part of the forum which is throwing the log in tabs off axis. (this is why you don't see the Taurus ads, and AD blocker is activated)

Im still trying to do some research on this one but it might take me some time to figure it out

The Taurus ads are only missing when I use Mozilla, and I very seldom do that. I use IE about 99% of the time.